This major refurbishment and extension saw two additional screens, a bar/restaurant and passenger lift added to a run-down cinema in Bromley.
The original building dates from 1936 and is one of the original Oscar Deutsch Odeon theatres, representing the distinct Art Deco style of prominent architect George Coles.
The original High Street frontage has been restored, with missing historic features reinstated, along with surviving interior features.
Existing screens have been refurbished and offer more generous leg-room, luxurious seats and new sound systems.
The new passenger lift enables wheelchair access to more screens than before, including the premiere screen 1.